Kids love the childhood classic dishes like peanut butter and jelly, macaroni and cheese, spaghetti & pizza, but always having the same meals over and over eventually kids get tired and don’t want to eat.
Sometimes having your children prepare and cook the meals you want them to eat is the best way of introducing new foods and textures to them. Like I said, sometimes because it is not always the case. My two year old will eat just about anything I cook and serve him. Then on the other hand there is my three year old who literally is the most challenging kid I have ever had the pleasure to feed. It’s not always an easy task. He is simple, let me rephrase that he likes simple foods. He, himself is not a simple child he’s very complicated when it comes to what he wants or likes to eat. The problem with him is he doesn’t like to try new foods.
Invite your child into the kitchen to help make one of these quick and easy kid-friendly recipes .
1. Organic White Jasmine Rice & boiled Veggie Dogs.
2. Organic White Jasmine Rice, diced Sweet Potato, Pan Fried Broccoli & Cauliflower & boiled Veggie Dogs.
3. Organic Quinoa, Petite Sweet Peas with diced Carrots & Zucchini.
4. Whole Grain Shells with Tomato Basil Sauce, Petite Sweet Peas, Beef less Beef & Nutritional Yeast.
5. Quinoa & Organic Brown Jasmine Rice with Red Kidney Beans.
6. Cauliflower Rice with Petite Sweet Peas, Non GMO Corn, Red & Orange Bell Peppers.
7. Organic Brown Jasmine Rice, Lentils, Grape Tomatoes, Fresh Spinach, Garlic with Beef less Beef.
8. Organic Brown Jasmine Rice, Sweet Garlic Tempeh, Petite Sweet Peas and Coconut Aminos.